Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

PJ's and painting...

Goofy's attire for the day.

Last night I declared that today would be a PJ day (we were having a home day). The girls have loved staying in their pyjamas all day.

At breakfast I told them they could open the finger paiting MiniMe got from her birthday from SIL. Something to look forward to when JJ went to bed after lunch. It was a hit.

They were happy (on the whole) today. They didn't ask for the TV to go on. They found things to do. One activity was cleaning the dining table for me - they scrubbed and scrubbed and enjoyed doing it.

I am not sure what it was that changed. Maybe it was talking to SIL yesterday afternoon. Maybe it was going to pilates last night after the girls had dinner last night and then having dinner for two with U2. Maybe it was deciding to do some entertaining on the weekend. Maybe it was sleeping well. Maybe it has been getting rid of some of the clutter today.

Whatever it was, I am thankful that things are working better today.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment