Monday, June 27, 2011

I have liked the idea of getting an ottoman for quite awhile - literally putting your feet up at the end of a long day. But I didn't want to pay hundreds of dollars for one (and cant at the moment!).

I have also wanted to get rid of our two huge bean bags that lurk around the house.

The two ideas collided and the black ottoman pictured above was the aftermath!

Now the only problem is that we only have one so I think I will need to make another one.

The cushion on the chair is one I made a little while ago - we are going a bit stripey at the moment. I found this material shop that sells fabric like our original cushions. The black fabric was all from remnants which made it even more economical!

Might go put my feet up now....

No comments:

Post a Comment