Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Made it Monday....elephant


If I had to pick my favourite animal it would have to be the elephant (quite liking owl designs too at the moment but will have to see if that lasts). I think it might have something to do with the fact that my father grew up next to an elephant farm in South Africa. It could also be because they have a strong sense of family and a long memory.

So I immediately liked this fabric and had saved it in case my brothers wife had a girl and I was going to make something with it. So far two boys for them so I decided it was time to use it.

I made this little stuffed toy for a friends first birthday/naming day. I pray she has a long life surrounded by her loving family!

Trunks up to little M!

2 comments:

  1. You are very good making so many gifts ... I aspire to but at the last minute give up and go and buy something most of the time ...

    ReplyDelete