As noted yesterday JJ has left the unpleasant smell of vomit lingering at our friend's house.
Yesterday I was at a friends whose house smelt of Pine Tarsal - the chimney had been cleared but something went wrong and the good dining room got covered with ash instead!
This is when I was reminded about a product called Beyond Green Beyond Clean.
It eats mould and odours and is all environmentally friendly as it uses an enzyme to eat the yucky stuff!
Might need to take some round and try it out on the vomit infested dining room table!