Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Card making....

On Saturday I went out and crafted, or more precisely, stampin up-ed!

A time long ago, before children, I quite enjoyed making cards and had a few stamping tools. So it was nice on Saturday to be reminded of a craft I once quite enjoyed and be inspired to dust of my stamps.

It was nice have a ladies night out too.

This is the card we all made ....



Our demonstrator was a friend from church and you can check out her works of art at
http://www.fionastamps.blogspot.com/

I am always trying to find a gift tag/card as we are walking out the door so I am going to try and be more organised and make a few in advance. Now I just need some inspiration...

1 comment:

  1. Gee that is cute. You will have to share your skills with me! Glad you had a nice night out too :)

    ReplyDelete