Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

A busy week....


This year I have keep our weekly commitments to a minimum. MiniMe has prep 3 days a week, dancing one afternoon and I go to bible study once a week in the morning. We don't really do much outside of this either. So this week when we have had something on everyday it has been a shock to the system. Needless to say I am feeling a little tired (getting home after mid night on a school night didn't help!).

When MiniMe was a baby I was out almost everyday. Visiting friends, spending three hours at westfield.... Is it just that I am getting older that I don't have the stamina for it anymore? Is it laziness, getting our the door just seems harder? Is it a symptom of having three children? Do subsequent children miss out from less outings?

This may be something I need to ponder next week from the comfort of home....

No comments:

Post a Comment