Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

I think she's got it, I think she's got it!

By George, I think she's got it. I could dance a jig with Higgins!

I think JollyJumper may have finally dropped the late night feed and has figured out how to settle herself (unwrapped) at night. It is a breakthrough. 7pm to 6:30am for the first time last night. Well done JollyJumper!!

She did wake a couple of time last night but got herself back to sleep quick smart. She did get a dose of panadol at 3:30am but considering she had a temperature yesterday and is struggling to breath through her a nose I will gladly allow her that. Especially as she went straight back to sleep after it was administered.

The thought of being able to choose my own bed time is very novel! Although maybe I am getting ahead of myself and I should hold off the jigging till last night has been repeated a few more times?!

No comments:

Post a Comment