Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Made it Mondays.....Aliens..


We have fairies, princesses, bumble bees, chefs, ballerinas but no alien dress ups.

So when we were invited to an alien dress up party I saw it as an opportunity to expand our dress up collection and to try out a pattern I have had sitting on my sewing table.

The above it the result - Alien fairies.

The girls each made their own fairy wings by using glitter glue to stick on lots of colourful googly eyes. I did put a matching band of netting at the bottom but they both complained of it being itchy so they ended up remaining upturned.

I did make an alien hat too as I have been wanting to try that out too but the neither of the girls wanted to wear it! Oh well, I had fun making it!

I wonder how often they will come out of the dress up box!?!

2 comments:

  1. Shame there is no photo of the hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have photogtraphic evidence of the hat don't I? Your girls looked awesome (and were such a cute twosome!). Thanks for coming and making Doo Dah's birthday a wonderful time for all :)

    ReplyDelete