Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...



Goofy has just opened up door number 3 on the advent calender! How did it get to be 3 days till Christmas!?!

With a long list of things to get done before Christmas/camping I thought it was wisest if I sign off blogging till 2011. I plan to come back next year with a new dedication. So far I have enjoyed entering blogland but have found finding the time to fully get my hands dirty hard so next year 'let's get muddy' as Dirtgirl would say!

Besides a peek into the garden of blogland there are been many other new adventures this year. JJ bounced into our lives bringing great joy, U2 opened his new business, MiniMe started (and ended) Prep and Goofy found her voice (and it is quite loud and usually cheeky!).

In a lot of ways I feel like I was just getting through 2010 so I am looking forward to venturing out more in 2011.

Thank you for checking in to Dancing in the Rain this year and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

4 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your 'peek' into blogland immensely and look forward to seeing you get dirty in 2011.

    Have fun camping and have a very merry Christmas!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over from Maxabella Loves. I'll be back soon to get some ideas for getting my hands dirty, too! Happy New Year.
    -Eastlyn (http://eastlynandcompany.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also popped over from Maxabella Loves and am looking forward to following along with you in 2011 - I'm also a mummy of three :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey *New Follower*
    Popping over from Maxabella Loves...
    looking forward to reading your blog xx

    ReplyDelete