JollyJumper largely came about because when I was writing her introduction she was outside contentedly in the Jolly Jumper. JollyJumper is a bit long to write so I have recently taken to shortening it to JJ here in blog world.
So a few months on would I change the name I gave her (as if choosing her real name wasn't hard enough!)?
I could have gone for
- EarlyRiser - she has a bond with the sun in that they like getting up at the same time
- Cheeky - there is a definite cheeky sparkle in her eyes
- BlueEyes - we have got the trifecta of eye colours in our girls.
- Dymples - goes with a gorges smile
- Smiley - she greets us with a smile you just cant help but reciprocate
- LuckyLast - no more babies (in our plans anyway!)
- Bugalugs - not sure why but she gets called this a bit
- Boombaladas - she has a great set of thighs that you cant wrap your fingers around, very sqeezable
- Heffalump - she is by far our biggest baby
- MiniU2 - some say she looks alot like U2
- Mummy's Girl - she likes to have me in her eye line at all times
- Blondie - all our girls have very different hair colours and she looks to be a bit of a strawberry blonde
- Bubbie - she will always be the baby in the family!
In the end I think jolly describes her very well. She is a lovely jolly baby.
U2 and I both liked the idea of having a child with a middle name starting with J so that they could have a two letter nickname so JJ satisfies that desire. And she still loves to jump.
So JJ it remains.