- U2's new business that opened its doors today
- Goofy got a spot at MiniMe's old preschool for next year
- MiniMe got an award at school for being 'brilliant this week' (not quite sure how you qualify for it).
- the organ I found on the side of the road (i have often joked that the only way out girls will go to a private school is if they get the organ scholarship to the local private girls school - how many people know how to play the organ these days? Surely there can not be too much competition. I feel we are slightly ahead in my plan now that we own an organ that sort of works!)
- the offer of a research job at my old university (even if it isn't practical to take it at this point in my life it was nice to be offered)
- going out to dinner with friends tonight
- the warm weather which lifts everyones mood
- a free weekend to do with as we please
- the word benign and that the oncologist used it today to describe my breast!
Friday, September 24, 2010
Today I am thankful...
This week I have many things to be thankful for...