Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today is a chocolate day...

There are some days were I have a need for chocolate. I need it to so I can take my next step. Today is one of those days. We have no blocks of dark chocolate (milk chocolate does not cut it). I am eating cooking chocolate.

JollyJumper is still waking through the night and last night she spent the majority of the night in one of our arms. I am so tired of waking up tired.

There could be so many reasons as to why she is waking that it is hard to know where to start. She has two teeth poking through her bottom gum, she is on antibiotics for a chest infection, she seems to have a bit of separation anxiety at the moment, she has just got in the habit of waking at regular times (9pm, 2am, 5am), she is hungry (she eats a lot during the day, including protein) she is too cold, she is too hot or simply she can so she does.

Daylight saving starts this weekend and we are about to go camping (sorry, in advance fellow campers, I will attempt to keep her as quiet as possible!) so in my mind I will try some new things next week. MiniMe and Goofy both figured out how to sleep through the night by themselves by 4 months so I am not sure what, if anything, I should be doing differently.

I feel so foggy that there could be a simple solution right in front of me but I just wouldn't be able to see it. Any words from the wise?

No comments:

Post a Comment